the cynical one

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Summery

You need something,
You need info,
Please kindly understand the fact that i am not your 7-11 convenience store .

I am not your handy man,
nor am i your genie from a magic lamp who can solve all your problems in a snap of a finger.

I am only human, repeat: i am only human

With tons of other things to settle and too little time on my hand
And please note that i cannot be at 2 places at the same time.
Nor can i work 24 hours a day.

I know its frustrating for you when you don;t get what you need. But believe me. It frustrates me even more when i can;t get the job done for you.

I don;t aim to please anyone, not even myself.

I don;t need to.
I just want to do my job, to sort wrong things right.

So please follow the proper procedures when looking for things.
Remember, this is not your father;s army

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home