the cynical one

Monday, October 20, 2014

Every time there is a negative thought that flows through my mind, I am grateful that in search of His peace, I find His wisdom to bring me just enough out of the darkness. Not that I am out of the valley, but simply because my journey is not done yet. There are certain decisions I have made, but yet to be executed. Sometimes, when fear gives way to anger, it brings strength to my soul. Not because I want to be angry, but there has to be some form of fuel to burn, so that it powers up my mind and body to pull away from the darkness and into the light. Where the light leads to, I am not certain. But I know that it His grace will carry me through the journey once again.

I am where I am not because I was faithful, but because He has always been faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home