the cynical one

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Lord, give me a reminder to be always grateful and thankful for all that I have. In a situation in this, I always fail to be able to know what is my present situation. I know that You always have a plan for me. Please Lord God, grant me the strength and trust to know Your plans are good for me.

In everything that I am, in everything that I have done, and everything that I have experienced, I know that everything happens for Your purpose. I pray oh God, that may You bless all my loved ones around me that they may not suffer for what I am doing. Is it selfish to achieve my goals that my loved ones may have to suffer? Lord I pray, for Your divine intervention.

Lord may I always be grateful of what I have. Let me recall and give thanks for everything that You have done for me. Lord, I need Your strength, and I pray that the Holy Spirit may intervene on my behalf as my soul rests. As I commit my life into Your hands, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home